? ??????????????Abstract Rainbow? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (9 Ratings)??44 Grabs Today. 12347 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Color Chaos? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (18 Ratings)??43 Grabs Today. 21061 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Ticking BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, December 07, 2009

Hey! I'm still alive.

bonjiorno!

It's been a long, long time since my last post in this blog. It was still during the first sem. Long time, no post. Sorry for that.

I am so busy with a lot of things and it has always something to do with school work---endless and tiring shool works. Well, it's part of a student's life.

Well anyways...
Uhmmm...unsa gani to akong istoryahon?
Ahh...
Yeah. It's already second sem and it's already the month of December. Time pass so swiftly and quietly as if we didn't notice it as it passes by.

TALKING ABOUT STUDIES.
So far, ok pa except for some subjects like actg 5 and math(stat). The subjects were the same as last sem's but with just different course description.
ASSESMENT.
Math14(Stat)- Hmm...I can comprehend sir's discussion but it's a little bit difficult or maybe I just don't want to study it (for someone like me who hates math..:->)
Actg 5- we just had our very first discussion in actg5 this morning since we still continue tackling some chapters that were not tackled in actg4.
Philo15-..Philosophy of Man. I lik it coz we have the same teacher as last sem's.
Econ 65- Microeconomics...so far, OK. Although I am so sleepy at this time (2PM), I can still catch up on the discussion. We're more o the introduction yet.
BA2- Organizational Behavior(OB).. I like it coz it's like psychology...it's all about how people behave in an organization. I like my teacher too. She's nice.
RS35- Church and Sacraments. I had this when I was in third year high school but this is more deep.
PE4- My last PE subject in college...Volleyball!
And last but definitely not the least...
Eng41- Arts & Humanities. When I knew that I'll be taking arts and humanities, I was really excited coz I thought that I'll be enjoying it. Only to find out that it's all abut analyzing essays, paintings, and other works of art. Plus, our teacher keep on giving assignments in essay form. OMG! That's why I have to stay up late at night, cramming up for words that would add to the 5-line rule. But you know what's good with this, I learned to use new words. I have to use the thesaurus every now and then just to replace those common words I use. Also, I was able to excercise my writing skill ( as if I am a good writer). I'm enjoying it now...hahaha. My teacher is professional in terms of teaching even though she just graduated years ago.

That's It.

Bow.

0 comments: