? ??????????????Abstract Rainbow? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (9 Ratings)??44 Grabs Today. 12347 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Color Chaos? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (18 Ratings)??43 Grabs Today. 21061 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Ticking BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, December 10, 2009

My Prayer


The Serenity Prayer




God grant me the serenity



to accept the things I cannot change;



courage to change the things I can;



and wisdom to know the difference.



Living one day at a time;



Enjoying one moment at a time;



Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace;



Taking, as He did, this sinful world



as it is, not as I would have it;



Trusting that He will make all things right



if I surrender to His Will;



That I may be reasonably happy in this life



and supremely happy with Him



Forever in the next.



Amen.



--Reinhold Niebuh

Trust in the LORD with all your heart



and lean not on your own understanding;



in all your ways acknowledge him,



and he will direct your paths.



0 comments: