? ??????????????Abstract Rainbow? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (9 Ratings)??44 Grabs Today. 12347 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Color Chaos? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (18 Ratings)??43 Grabs Today. 21061 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Ticking BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas Party Like No Other

 Last December 18, Friday, the JPIA had a Christmas party at Lantaw Restaurant, Upper Carmen, Cagayan de Oro. Of course we were there. The whole place was occupied by the JPIANs so I think Sir rented the whole place. It was then that I realized that there were many of us JPIANs. Some looked new to me. :-)

We had dinner first since it's already eight and I think most of us were starving already. The line for the food was so long that even before I reached the table for food, hurot na ang lechon. Bukog nalang. But there were other food and I enjoy it.

After dinner...we had our exchanging gifts. Nag drama mode pa gyud ko kay wala daw ko'y gift. chaka. Haha. Basta...unexpected kaayo. I don't have any idea gyud kung kinsa naka-bunot sa ako. Ayay...si Eman man diay. Churva kau. Haha. Nabunotan diay nako kay si Mitch. I hope she like my gift kay dili to basta2x...mahal to busa sakit sa akong part na ihatag so. It was supposed to be a birthday gift for my friend but unfortunately, wala nako nahatag sa iya.

And then the band started to play from the stage. ,Ay ang place diay kay naai mga cottage. Kami kay naa sa isa ka cottage. .> And then we groove to the music. We're so noisy and all... we gone almost wild. Basta kay, enjoy kaayo mi.

Next was the highlight of the event--- the Christmas Caroling Contest. ACB was the first presenter. Although we only had a single period for our practice, medyo chada man pud among pag present and chada pud ang pag voice beat ni Jess...sabay pud kaayo sa tono. Our caroling was a bit lengthy pero nice man pud among mga songs maski dili mi tanan chada ug voice.Maski medyo ulaw na keu didto sa stage kay go, go, go lang jaoun sa pagkanta.

Then back to the cottage...picture2x....chikka....

And then we decided to go home since it's already late na, around 10 pm and my father already gave me call, telling me to go home.

We decided na mag-taxi nalang mi since wala najud masakyan na jeep. Grabe among sabot2x na mag-taxi and we ended up riding on a motorela. As in...nasigo mi sa isa ka motorela. Si James kay naglingkod sa atop sa rela. Tapos, sabak2x nalang daun sa sulod sa rela. By the way, nag-una ug uli silang Eman ug Kharl.
Basta, nice kaayo mag sakay sa rela. Taman ra ko sa Cathedral. And then I bid good-bye to my blockmates. Most probably next year (2010) na nako sila makit-an utro.


 PARTY PEOPLE
CIRCLE OF FRIENDS
 

 
 

GOOD FOOD.
GOOD MUSIC.
GOOD FRIENDS.
GOOD DAY!

^_^

0 comments: