? ??????????????Abstract Rainbow? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (9 Ratings)??44 Grabs Today. 12347 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Color Chaos? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (18 Ratings)??43 Grabs Today. 21061 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Ticking BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, December 14, 2009

dead-tired

Waaahhh!

I am dead-tired... I feel like I am going to collapse any time now. I am very exhausted. I had only two hours of sleep. I should blame myself for drinking Cobra energy drink. I knew that Cobra would give me some energy to stay awake at night but apparently I can hardly sleep. It was already around two in the morning and I'm still awake.

Ang resulta...bilar gihapon!

I was so sleepy during the first three subjects in the morning and I can hardly concentrate on the discussion.

I haven't got my lunch at this moment. Me and three of my classmates decided to make a research first on our English assignment(again!) before we eat our lunch meal.

Hays. Gutom na gyud kaayo pero nag blog2x pa japun ko. Haha. Trip lang nako.

Walang patawad gyud si ma'am English. Almost every meeting nalang kay naa'y assignment. Nasumhan nako ug sigeg research. Mas kapoy pa man ning magbuhat ug analysis/essay kaysa sa mag analyze ug problem sa accounting. Hays.


well, wala nako'y mabuhat.

0 comments: