? ??????????????Abstract Rainbow? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (9 Ratings)??44 Grabs Today. 12347 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Color Chaos? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (18 Ratings)??43 Grabs Today. 21061 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Ticking BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Four Years in XUHS

I would just like to summarize my experience in my four year stay in XUHS. Those years were colorful like every turn of the Kaleidoscope.

FIRST YEAR.

Section: I- St. John Berchmans
Moderator: Ma'am Gloria Manampan
Number of students: 46
My class number: 39

How will you describe your section?
Berchmans? Undescribable!
Well... my section is composed of people with different personalities and background.
We have smart and not-so-smart, homosexuals, straight, thin, fat, fast, slow, holy, devil/demonic, athletes, artists, singer, dancer...sagol gyud. My section is a general section so expect that halo-halo gyud ang mga studyante. Gubot siy pero ok lang. Medyo labad mi nga klase...medyo lang. Even though, it makes my first year a good year for me. Full of suprises and twists. Charmoos.

Favorite Teacher:
I don't know if there was any vut if there was, maybe it was Sir Fredyl, my Filipino teacher. He was a kind and nice teacher.

Terror Teacher:
Si ******
I am really scared of her and I don't like her. The reason why I don't like her it's because she always say bad words (teacher bya) and she always insult us and keep on telling us that we're dumb head or in Bisaya 'bugok'. i don't know i that was meant to motivate us but as  I see it, it was meant to demotivte us and made us hate her more. And the worst thing is, everyday, her subject is our first class. So murag, buntag palang, bad trip na imong adlaw!

Unforgettable Moments:

Daghan gyud pero ang dili nako makalimtan kay katong gipagawas mi duha sa akong classmate na itago nalang nato sa pangalan na Charlie ni Ma'am Science sa klase. Sala gyud ni Charlie.

So here's the story:
Science teacher: Ok Class, get 1/4 sheet of paper. Pls. don't give those who don't have a paper.

Of course, I have a paper but my seatmate who was Charlie doesn't have. And so, he asked from me a piece of paper but I hesitated to give him one. He insisted and then suddenly, Ma'am heard us talking and...
teacher: You two, go out from the classroom.

I was so shocked! And of course, I can do nothing about it and then I left the room together with Charlie. Kahilakon jud kaayo ko kay first time nako gipa-gawas sa classroom tapos dili pa gyud nako sala. Nadamay lang ko ni Charlie. tst.

Naka-sense si Charlie na kahilakon ko.
Charlie: Oy, Sorry na. Ayaw'g hilak diha.
Me: Da, samuk keo ka. Sala man gud ni nimo Charlie.
-Ulaw pa gyud kaayo kay naay naka-kita from other sections since open man ang door.

Achievements:

Hmmm...I did not make it to the honor's list even if I tried to. Well, it was an adjusting year for me. Na-shock lang ko sa demand sa Xavier. Grabe nga schoolworks!!!

One thing that I will consider as an achievement was when our section won as champion in the first year basketball girls. I was one of the basketball players during intrams. I don't know everything about basketball. All i knew was to run in the court, pass the ball, and shoot. Playing basketball was really tiring but it was also FUN. :-) It was worth fighting for until the end.

SECOND YEAR

Section: II- St. Peter Claver (pronounced as Kla-ver)
Moderator: Ms. Jubby Car Lusing (now she's Mrs. Jubby Car Lusing-Nery)
No. of students: 40 plus something
class number: 38

How will you describe your section?

Well, Claver is kind of a warshock section...as in! Even me myself can't understand my section. Grabe ka gubot and at the same time labad. We're number one at the PS office. Most of our teachers don't like our section (sad reality). There were instances when our teacher went out the room and cried. Despite the negative things, we remain strong through out the year. Our bonding was different.

Favorite teacher: Ma'am Yeban, our math teacher. She was so kind and so generous in giving grades that's why I like it. My grade in math progressed. When I was in first year, my grade in math were just around 85, 87, 86... In my second year, my grades in math were in 90 plus. I am so happy!

Terror teacher: hmmmmm.....can't remember.

Favorite subject: Biology, English, and History.

Biology-- I just like it...especially on our lessons about the human body systems.
English-- I  like it...ever since grade school.
History-- I like hisory coz it was like I'm journeying back to the past...to the time of Lao Tzu and more...

Unforgettable Moment:

so many to mention??

Achievement:

For the first time in my life in Xavier, I made it to the honor's list (third honor). I was one of the top students in class.

Won 2nd runner up in the Science Quiz Bee with two of my classmates.



___to be continued___

0 comments: