? ??????????????Abstract Rainbow? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (9 Ratings)??44 Grabs Today. 12347 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Color Chaos? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (18 Ratings)??43 Grabs Today. 21061 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Ticking BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Back on Track

I woke up around eight in the morning...breakfast! It was a yummy breakfast coz mama serve my all-tive favorite Fiesta ham with its pineapple sauce. I really love the taste ever since. It's like Christmas or New Year won't be complete without Fiesta ham served in the table. Haha.

After the merriment of yesterday's Christmas celebration, I am back on track. Meaning, I have to be back on working with our English 41 Pre-lim Project. Uhhh...I hate making project in the middle of Christmas break. And...I still have to study my lessons coz there are still other subjects that are not done yet with the Prelim exam.

---

0 comments: