? ??????????????Abstract Rainbow? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (9 Ratings)??44 Grabs Today. 12347 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Color Chaos? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (18 Ratings)??43 Grabs Today. 21061 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Ticking BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, December 07, 2009

SENIOR YEAR

4-BL. RUPERT MAYER











It's inevitable.
We have to part in able for us to grow.

----
My senior year was definitely
a year full of blast, twist, and adventure!
Oh yeah, I miss those times staying at the room
after class...just sitting down and talk about life & concerns.
I miss those people who keep on making my day
well, not so good day. Haha.
I miss those voices who keep on calling by my last name
even if I already told them to call me by my nickname.
I miss my beadle board.
I miss my locker.
I miss checking attendance and signing the attendance list.
I miss everything about IV-Mayer.
-----




TIME is NOTHING
but the EXPERIENCE
is SOMETHING

>bow<

writing for life







0 comments: