? ??????????????Abstract Rainbow? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (9 Ratings)??44 Grabs Today. 12347 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Color Chaos? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (18 Ratings)??43 Grabs Today. 21061 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Ticking BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, December 11, 2009

Awatiro!

Last Monday, I visited Bianca Gonzales’ blog at blogspot. My God, her blog was six years old. So, she had it even before she enter Big Brother’s house.

Well anyways, that’s not what I want to talk about. I read some of her entries and as I read her entries or blogs, there was this one entry that I found very funny but it’s true.

She had this funny experience regarding a certain hair gel brand. She read the instruction at the back of the bottle container of the gel and it has wrong grammar daw. It was really funny because it says: apply a spoonful. God, kung mag-apply diay ug gel kay itakos pa sa kutsara??? It found it funny and I can’t help but laugh at the thought. Grabe jud akong ngisi sa atubangan sa monitor to the extent nga natingala na ang SA na nagbantay sa internet lab nganung ga-ngisi ko.



Much funny…

She had a brother who came just from Davao and he shared to her funny names of some establishments in Davao like


Mallengke(Mall/Palengke)
Kini Rogers (pinaka-funny jud ni)
James Tayloring
Harry Cutter

I can’t help but laugh at the names I just read. Since I was at the school lab in the library, I just giggled. Ngisi jud.

Tinood bitaw. Naay mga names na ingon ana. Naa gani:


Jolly Bee Restaurant
Makdo
Pinoy Big Barber
Diordano Fashion
Sonny
Nokla
Mike
Skeechers
And so on and so forth…


Naa ko’y napansin, mga Pinoy bitaw kay hilig kayo mag awat-awat. Awatiro jud. Ayna diha kay labaw pud ka. ^_^

0 comments: