? ??????????????Abstract Rainbow? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (9 Ratings)??44 Grabs Today. 12347 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Color Chaos? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (18 Ratings)??43 Grabs Today. 21061 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Ticking BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Hang Out Tuesday

This day...

I hang out with the GC today. There was Dafodille, Rhean, Dimple, and Argielene. Unfortunately, Siena can't go with us and Hazel too.

So we went to SM...check on some things at the department store...then we went to Quantum. Dafodille, Dimple and Argielene had videoke while me and Rhean played on the dance revo and dance maniax. it's been a long time since I last played the dance revo that's why I flunk the last time I play with Rexter. I sweat all over after we play.

After playing games in Quantum, we went to LimKetkai Mall. Dimple has something to buy at Ketz. Then we went into some buotique. I bought my all-time favourite pearl shake, Zagu. This time, I tried on Choco Crumble. It tasted good. YUM! :)

Rhean, Dimple, Arg went inside the Expression while me and Daf went into a sport boutique. I accompany Daf to buy a Nike lanyard for her sporty friend.

Then went into some buotiques again...and then....serendipity happens!! Haha.

went to Divisoria to buy some dvd...I bought Beverky Hills presents 90210. This is my first time to buy an American series.

Went home...hahahayss....so tired!!!!

0 comments: