? ??????????????Abstract Rainbow? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (9 Ratings)??44 Grabs Today. 12347 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Color Chaos? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (18 Ratings)??43 Grabs Today. 21061 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Ticking BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

tough test

bonjiorno!

The midterm week had just ended.

Some were easy and some were tough, as expected.
But the most difficult of all was my major exam.
I thought that it's going to be just fine but
it turned to be the other way around.
*shockz*
though, I'm not gonna loose hop.


Bad trip!

I lost my mini steno notebook..the yellow one...the one with winnie the pooh cover!
damn it. I think it fell somewhere as I walk.

I hope I can find it..
I hope it will be returned to me.


bye, ciao!

0 comments: