? ??????????????Abstract Rainbow? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (9 Ratings)??44 Grabs Today. 12347 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Color Chaos? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (18 Ratings)??43 Grabs Today. 21061 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Ticking BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Sweet Quotes from my Sweet thoughts

Hailey had the best of everything-- good family, scholarship to college, editor-in-chief in the school publication, cheerleader, got a bunch of socialite friends and, a perfect boyfriend!
Oliver, on the other side, had the exact opposite of Hailey. He grew up with a single-parent. He's not so interested about school. If his mom didn't push him to college, he would be definetly not in schooL....
===Lines===
Hailey: Oliver, why are you doing this to me?
Oliver: Because I want you completely out of my life!
Hailey: But why?? why do you have to do that?
Oliver: Look Hailey, you got a perfect life! you had a good family, you got friends, you're a scholar, and you got Jake! While me, I have nothing! You kow how miserable my life is! Now, I don't want your life to be miserable as mine.
Hailey: The hell I care! I don't care Oliver, I really don't.
Oliver: So what do you care about Hailey?
Hailey: I care about you...
Oliver: why?
Hailey: Because--because I love you Oliver.
Oliver: You can't love me Hailey.
Hailey: Who says I can't?
Oliver: No...please don't. You got Jake. Look, he's the perfect guy for you.
Hailey: No, I don't need him. We just broke up yesterday.
Oliver: He did?
Hailey: No. I did.
Oliver: for what kind of reason?
Hailey: I did it because of you. I realized that he's not the one I truly care about. It's you Olie. It's you! I just hope that you feel the same way too. Just tell me Olie, if you love me.
Oliver: ...
Hailey: What? Just tell me...
Oliver: No-- I don't.
Hailey: That's---that's not true! You're lying, aren't you?! You're--
Oliver: Stop! Look, if that's what you feel about me, fine! But I don't feel the same way like you do, So don't dictate me.
Hailey: I can feel it Olie...you're lying to me. (starts to cry)
Oliver: Good-bye Hailey...
Hailey: Olie,..please...don't go!!!
Oliver: Sorry, but I have to do this.
+++++++
LIFe FuLL of CircumStaNCes

0 comments: