? ??????????????Abstract Rainbow? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (9 Ratings)??44 Grabs Today. 12347 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Color Chaos? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (18 Ratings)??43 Grabs Today. 21061 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Ticking BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I finally figure it out!!!

After ten years...I finally figure it out!
This is the day that I first-ever solve a Rubik's cube. I'm so happy. Almost all my friends and classmates knew already how to solve it and I knew I was already left behind. And now, I was able to solve the cube for the very first time. Hehe. I just want to share my happiness. You know, it's not always that I'm happy. I'm still under depression. Is this the year of depression? Well, to me it is.

Fun, fun, fun, under the sun. But it's not hot in here. It's cold and I'm freezing here actUaLLy.

I don't want to talk of anything except this. You know, don't want to mention things that didn't make me glad or grateful. I don't want to get over the cheesy stuffs.

OMG! I'm so hungry. I haven't had my lunch yet. My stomache is empty...I need food! But what I really need is food for the mind, heart, and soul!

See yah.

0 comments: