? ??????????????Abstract Rainbow? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (9 Ratings)??44 Grabs Today. 12347 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Color Chaos? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (18 Ratings)??43 Grabs Today. 21061 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Ticking BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, September 13, 2008

So How's Life?

Yesterday was my seventeenth birthday. I celebrated my birthday with just my friends and few classmates. It was not much more celebrated. Rahther, it was more of a casual day. Hey yah!!! I'm not so happy yesterday but still I'm grateful because I am given another chance to live in this world!!!
So far, how's ife? How's the seventeen years of existence?
Well, I can say that it's more of a roller coaster ride.
It's been duLL...and then colorfuL...emPty..and then FuLL!! haha. =)
I've been through ups and downs...joy and sorrow...glory and defeats...
Honestly, I never knew my purpose...but I knew my goals in life
I want to graduate in college, hopefully in my chosen course which is BS Accountancy
work in a bank...earn good salry...have a good house,,,,famiLy....successful in life....i want to be a wriTer...
ehehe, honestLy i Want to become a WRITER....(maypag nag-journalism ka geng. Unsaon, wala'y journalism sa Xavier)
basTah, mu pasar lang jud sa accounting, paytz nah!!!

0 comments: