? ??????????????Abstract Rainbow? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (9 Ratings)??44 Grabs Today. 12347 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Color Chaos? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (18 Ratings)??43 Grabs Today. 21061 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Ticking BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Moments of my Summer


Goody-goody times at the seaside...
L-R: Auntie Amay, Rex, Cliff, Ken, Dad, Chieng-chieng, Marie, and Mirasol

L-R:Me, Nanay Lucia, Mirasol, Rex, Marie, and Clifford

Sto. Nino Parish Church, Valencia, Bohol, Philippines

Last Night at Canduao with my cousins!!!

Wohooh!!! This picture was taken when there was an event for the youth at the basketball court.


The seaside at my Granny's home. Actually, their backyard is the beach. Love it there. Good food, clean air, good life.



Me and my cousin took a bangka ride before we leave for CDO. It's really hot that time that we got sun-burned. The people/bangkeros were so kind and hospitable. They gave us a free ride.

Docking at the sand...

Me and the rest of my cousins.....





Mall-Mall-Mall!!!




I tried with their Dance Revo there. Their's is different from the version in SM CDO. I love this game and I'm hooked up. But that was back when I was in high school. Hehehe.
Lunch time at the ICM Food court my cousin, aunties, unles, and my dad!!
Tsk! Sayop!!!
Me and my cousin again....
Me and my cousin and the over pass of the mall...

Hey, it's me! I don't know what goes on my mind that I suddenly post my picture here. Hehe. Well, this picture was taken last May this year. I was on the ship that time going to Bohol. I know it's late to talk about vacation but I just want to reminsice the time when I was there.

Right: That's me and my cousin on our first night in Bohol. Actually, it's not really our firs-ever night stay because we have our vacation there yearly.
We went to the basketbolan that night to attend the bayle. Not that we want to join it but we just grant the request of our folks. Probinsya talaga ang dating noh? Kasi may bayle pa sa kanila...hehe. I knew that bayle doesn't exist these days but this is quite a good experience for me.

Left: Picture taken infront of Island City Mall(ICM), Tagbilaran city, Bohol




.



"Isn't it a good pose?" Hehe.

Right: Picture taken at Bo's Coffee Club, ICM, Tagbilaran city, Bohol, Philippines








0 comments: