? ??????????????Abstract Rainbow? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (9 Ratings)??44 Grabs Today. 12347 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Color Chaos? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (18 Ratings)??43 Grabs Today. 21061 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Ticking BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, September 27, 2008

I thought that yesterday will be my last visit here in my blog and for the following days. See? You will never really what will happen. Life is full of circumstances. Life full of surprises and trials too.
This is the last day of my NSTP class for this semester. We only had a classroom session, of course.
We were dismissed early by our SV. Thank God. and now I'm online again but I'm super hungry. I didn't have my breakfast this morning, I only ate bread and a glass of milk. That's not a good breakfast for me. I need a lot of energy to jumpstart my day. ANd now I feel so hungry, tired, and sleepy. It's cold here in the room and I think this is the best time to sleep. Hehe.

Actually, I'm doing a research for the individual project in history. That's the main reason why I'm here.

And I don't know what else to do...my blog is just my main outlet. It's like my best-friend online wherein i can write anything here...I can express my thoughts and feelings and share it to other online users.

I hope I can spread the word: Love, Faith, and Hope. That's what all we need in able to find true happiness in this world! Haha.

0 comments: