? ??????????????Abstract Rainbow? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (9 Ratings)??44 Grabs Today. 12347 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Color Chaos? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (18 Ratings)??43 Grabs Today. 21061 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Ticking BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, September 03, 2008

September...

It's been a long time since I last wrote anything in this blog. For the past few weeks, I've been so busy doing a lot of things especially school works! My schedule is preoccupied and I just use my free time as relaxing time. Yeah... And I miss writing blog!
Time runs so quickly that before I realized it, it's already September. -Ber month they say. Christmas is already near and the tense thing is: Finals is fast approaching. Imagine that? It's still like yesterday when you get know your new friends and teachers, and now the first semester is going to its end. Hmp!
And speaking of September, my birthday is fast approaching too! Yeheey! And I'll be turning seventeen on the 12th of September. I want on my birthday is a brand new cellphone with MP3. But the most important thing is that everyone close to me will greet me and that God will pour me His blessings and good health to me and to my family and that I will survive accountancy. That are simple wishes yet very meaningful to me.
Want to talk about college life?
Well...it's getting tougher each day. It's like climbing on a very steep mountain. College life is more than a struggle; it's a Battle for SURVIVAL. So better armor yourself and be ready with your weapons. What I mean about weapons are your pens, papers, books, etc! And study, study, study! That's what higher levels advice me...
I don't know if I can still survive but I'm hoping I will...or may I say, I will!
****
English class-- writing
Filipino class-- reporting
History-- discussing
Lunch at the canteen-- eating and drinking
Internet shop in school-- surfing the net!
Later on-- Interviewing
Home- maybe praying, eating, studying, sleeping, and then cramming! =)

Until next tym...
XOXO
=gizzy=

no more fifs!
it's getting better not to think about fifs again



0 comments: