? ??????????????Abstract Rainbow? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (9 Ratings)??44 Grabs Today. 12347 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Color Chaos? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (18 Ratings)??43 Grabs Today. 21061 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Ticking BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, September 26, 2008

So it's pretty nice this morning...I got perfect in our exercise in English...submitted my five compositions in Filipino...completed my signing of clearance...later on we'll have some review for our final exam in history, and our final practicum about rythmic gymnastics in PE. Honestly speaking, I feel bad about our group because we didn't have a formal practice. This is finals and our final grade greatly depends our performance today. Oh well, let's forget about it. I just hope everything's fine todaY...
[never gonna know, never goNna know]

I don't know what else to saY...I want to write something interesting but I'm not in the perfect mood of writing. I have nothing much to say than "God it's Friday!"

And next week will be a heavy week for all of us here in Xavier. Next week's the final exam and I just really hope that I can go through the "calvary" of being a student. I just wish to pass...hehehe.

==A single glimpse of *** will ease my day despite of everything. =)


_^_^_^_gizzy_^_^_^_^

0 comments: