? ??????????????Abstract Rainbow? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (9 Ratings)??44 Grabs Today. 12347 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Color Chaos? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (18 Ratings)??43 Grabs Today. 21061 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Ticking BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

A Life full of circumstances

I'm kind of down and depressed lately. You know? What can you say if you're constantly getting a failure mark in your test of your major subject? Isn't is depressing even to the fact that you're trying your best? Everytime I got a failure, one sentence of a song lyrics came into my mind: 'I did my best but I think my best wasn't good enough...' And it reminds me of my english teacher back when I was still in third year high school. She told us that sometimes, good fate is not always on your side. Sometimes, it's the other way around. Yeah right! I always think that there's a purpose and a reason why I encounter such trials in my life. You know, this just a trial. It's not like it's going to kill me or whatever. There are still chances and oppurtunities, and options too. All I need is faith, and hope. This is a life full of circumstances. But you can't be sure what kind of circumstance it is.
Am I talking too much about senseless things?
Yes, I am always talking about these things. Haha. Whatever.
Walay mu palag!!! Palag mo???

_gizzY_is_not_in_gOod_condition

in just about an hour, I got a long test in RS15...and for Heaven's sake, I haven't studied everything...
damn it!!!!

_GizzY????

Love you guys and gaLs!
_GooD_luck_to_ME_

0 comments: