? ??????????????Abstract Rainbow? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (9 Ratings)??44 Grabs Today. 12347 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Color Chaos? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (18 Ratings)??43 Grabs Today. 21061 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Ticking BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, September 26, 2008

Everyday, we strive to make things better, to have good future... we all wanted to reach our goals in life...we all wanted to have a beautiful life...we all wanted to be happy.Yes, we can achieve all these but we need to have sacrifices, we need to take risk, we need to face challenges. The road maybe tough and bumpy...but we know that there will be a smooth ride, a smooth road. In this journey of life, just stay right. Right???

And so I'm still grateful despite of all the bad things...not really bad things but I consider these things as natural part of life. Bad things happen, good things happen. Right?

Everytime I have a problem, I always think that it will only come to pass. I don't take it deeply but I consider it as a challenge for myself. I love challenges! Hehe. And it feels so great after I surpass that challenge. ^_^

And I am so much grateful for the good things. God have been so good to me, all the time, and I owe him a lot more than I could give.


for the past few days, I've been writing anything about my life and the things I go through these days.
Hehe. It's just because it's all that I can think of. Maybe that's the reason why I have nothing much to say...You know how deeply I am affected with the current status of my garde in my major subject. I don't want to mention the subject because it will only let me think of the worse..



This is so much giz. So much!

See yah again...when's again? don't know. Maybe after finals.

0 comments: