? ??????????????Abstract Rainbow? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (9 Ratings)??44 Grabs Today. 12347 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Color Chaos? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (18 Ratings)??43 Grabs Today. 21061 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Ticking BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, June 13, 2008

World Number 1

This is it! I am so happy. Ana Ivanovis is now the number one in the Tennis Women's Single. She won as the champion in the Roland Garros 2008 French Open Women's Single against Ms. Safina. This is the third time that she fought for champion and this is her first time to get a Grand Slam Title. As a fan of hers, I hope she will still be a champion in her next game, especially in the upcoming tournament in Wimbledon. I love watching her on TV. I hope that she will beat Serena or Venus Williams or Maria Sharapova. Ivanovic rules!!!

I'm also happy that Nadal won against Federer. This is fourth time that he won the French title.
I'm really surprised to myself because I was never a tennis fan but after watching Ana Ivanovic playing on TV, I become an instant tennis fan...

until the next time.

0 comments: