? ??????????????Abstract Rainbow? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (9 Ratings)??44 Grabs Today. 12347 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Color Chaos? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (18 Ratings)??43 Grabs Today. 21061 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Ticking BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, June 13, 2008

not really...excited!

back to school...and this the fourth day since the school started. This a new chapter of my story of life because I'm already in college. Yes...no time for joke because this is the preparation for the real world. My parents always told me to be serious in my studies especially that I'm taking up BS Accountancy...I knew this is quite challenging but I take this as a challenge for myself. I have to strive hard and persevere to excel in my studies...
Since ORSEM, I never had the feeling of excitement unlike before when I was still in high school, I am so excited about school even before June. Maybe because college is different from high school and I don't have to compare it...

like and dislike about college as of the moment:
One thing i like about college is that there's enough free time especially if the teacher's not around...
Even so, I don't like it when I stay up for so long in the campus without much thing to do and walking up from building to building. Well, that's college. So, I still need to adjust especially to the people and new environment. I must adapt to changes! hehehe. mao buh? . .

****dugay pa keo among next class****

0 comments: