? ??????????????Abstract Rainbow? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (9 Ratings)??44 Grabs Today. 12347 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Color Chaos? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (18 Ratings)??43 Grabs Today. 21061 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Ticking BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Untitled

I’m crazy for you
Touch me once
And you’ll know it’s true
I never had anything like this
You’ll feel it in my kiss…
** sa mga taong in-love **
The world is filled with love yet evil dominate/rule the land
I shouldn't be brought by my emotions
I know it's just a small thing but
it's a great thing for me
It means a lot
well...
I should work hard next time
"I did my best but I think my best wasn't good enough"
I should pass Accountancy
this is what I want
Or is this really what I want??

0 comments: