? ??????????????Abstract Rainbow? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (9 Ratings)??44 Grabs Today. 12347 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Color Chaos? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (18 Ratings)??43 Grabs Today. 21061 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Ticking BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Getting Pressured

It's been three weeks since the class started. During the first week, I feel so relaxed because it's still the getting-to-know sessions. The week after, we're already discussing about our lessons. We already had a quiz. Hayz. I'm okay with my other subjects but I'm so worried with Accounting. I shouldn't have a problem with that because i already had a background on it but it's the other way around, I'm having a hard time with it. I even failed in our first quiz. Shame on me!!! I feel so disappointed and stressed..char!!! Well, this is it na talaga! I'm getting pressured na with lots of things.
I need to focus on my studies, especially on my major which is Accounting....hay buhay!

0 comments: