? ??????????????Abstract Rainbow? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (9 Ratings)??44 Grabs Today. 12347 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Color Chaos? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (18 Ratings)??43 Grabs Today. 21061 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Ticking BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, June 29, 2008

This Is For You

Day after day, I’m looking forward to
The moment I’ve been waiting for
And I would like to share that
Moment with you
Thanks to you who have been there for me
Thanks for the comfort you give to me
And I want to be right beside you
And I want to be always there for you
The moment I’m waiting
Is the moment with you

Leave me on a Sunday night
Take me into the morning light
When you ask me if I love you
I shouted in the sky so blue
I love you more than you know

Moment I’m waiting for
It maybe on a sunny day
In a park view café
Moment I’m waiting for
It maybe on a rainy day
It could be any day
** this poem is dedicated to the person reading this **
^_^
ingat po kayo


0 comments: