? ??????????????Abstract Rainbow? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (9 Ratings)??44 Grabs Today. 12347 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Color Chaos? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (18 Ratings)??43 Grabs Today. 21061 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Ticking BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, May 08, 2008

She's coming back

This is so much for my happYness.

I'm so happy and excited.

This Friday, I'm really going to watch MMK's Mother's Day special because it will star my favorite, Ms. Bea Alonzo. This is a new role for her because she's playing the role of a mother. Her role now is getting more mature. And I'm so happy to see her other side aside from her drama and teen role. heheh...^_^

And it was confirmed that she'll be doing Betty La Fea. She was chosen as Betty. In fairness that role really fits for her. I'm super excited for her new shows in ABS-CBN and I'm thankful because she has new shows. I feel relieved when I knew that she will have a new show and it's something i really look forward to from my favorite star.

I heard from Jake Cuence that he's having a movie under Star Cinema with Bea Alonzo. I'm happy again.

she's the cover page of the Star studio back-to-back magazine...I'm happy again!

i hope non-stop na ang pagdating ng mga shows ni Bea sa Kapamilya channel.

until here! ^_^ bye

0 comments: