? ??????????????Abstract Rainbow? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (9 Ratings)??44 Grabs Today. 12347 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Color Chaos? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (18 Ratings)??43 Grabs Today. 21061 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Ticking BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, May 30, 2008

Just Came From Vacation

I just came from vacation in Bohol together with my family and relatives last night. I admit, I still don't want to go home because I'm not yet contented with my vacation. Part of me want to stay and part of me want to go home. The reason why I still want to stay is because I will miss my relatives there especially my two lolas namely lola Lucia and lola Esen. I felt the sadness and | saw the tears filled in their eyes as we rode on the motorela on the day we depart. Hayz. I can say that I enjoy my vacation there though it's only a week. I enjoy the beach and I really miss swimming in the beach because it's only when in Bohol that I can swim there. So, suliton jud ang stay. I enjoy the disco and the day we went to ICM with my cousin, Mirasol. Also, I will never forget our two days and two nights stay at my auntie's house in Loay, Bohol. Grabe jud ang libre niya ato. Haiz.
I miss...I miss...I miss them all! ! !

0 comments: