? ??????????????Abstract Rainbow? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (9 Ratings)??44 Grabs Today. 12347 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Color Chaos? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (18 Ratings)??43 Grabs Today. 21061 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Ticking BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Real Diary...^.~

Date: 08 May 2008

I woke up late again, as usual. You don’t have to wonder, its summer and I think I should get more of it because for sure, when classes begin I can’t get enough of decent sleep. Am I right?
Watch morning shows in ABS-CBN. That’s the less entertaining thing to do every morning. I don’t enjoy watching cartoons in GMA except for Doraemon. But even though, I don’t watch it nowadays, I think I’ve watched all the episodes. GMA has been showing it many times now. They’re showing it over and over again through the years same as Slam Dunk, Ghost Fighter, etc! Don’t they suck watching it all the time?
I went to the internet Café afterwards. My main reason why I surf the net is because I to join the Star studio inmag promo and to send an email to Star Studio about Gabby Concepcion. He’s the cover page and cover story for this month’s issue. I accomplished sending two emails. I hope I’ll be the one of the winners of the promo. I also visit Star studio’s blogsite: www.starstudio.blog.com
I wanted to link the site to my own blog but I don’t know how, or I forgot how. I think I should repair the settings of my blog, maybe some other time.
Friendster is not available because they’re having a maintenance? Is that it? So, I can’t search Cryss and Nero’s profile on friendster. But that’s okay, that’s not really my motive.
I also research about Ana Ivanovic, the Serbian tennis player but she’s born in Belgrade, Switzerland. I typed Ana Ivahovic on the search bar…Her family name is Ivanovic. I thought she’s Russian but she’s a Serbian. It’s the first time I hear a country named Serbia. It’s a European country. I found out that she’s second in Women’s Tennis Record. Woah! That’s very amazing. I can’t remember the top1. Maria Sharapova ranked third. She’s a Russian tennis player and I like her too. She’s pretty and of the best tennis players. My friend, Mikee, who loves playing tennis, idolize her. She’s the endorser of Nike and she uses Prince Racket while Ana endorses Adidas and she uses Yonex as her racket. Roger Federer uses Wilson. I saw the poster of Sharapova in the Nike shop at Lim Ketkai Mall.

I thought that it was a live game when I watch the game of Ana against Kutnetsova last Sunday on studio23. Only to find out that that was a replay of her game last March in Indian Wells—it’s the Pacific Life Women Open. I read some of the latest news about her game and her diary too! I never thought that a busy player like her could still manage to write a diary online! But well, that’s very nice of her and her fans all over the world could get close to her.
I post to my blog at blogspot about my elation on Ms. Bea’s upcoming shows especially the MMK. I really admire this girl and I express my feeling through writing.
I also post about Ana Ivanovic. By just watching a single game of hers, I suddenly become one of her fans. I was never a tennis player fan before or even a sport fan. I’m not the sporty type but I do love to play sports like Basketball, Badminton, Soccer, and Softball. I hate palying volleyball because it causes me muscle pain afterwards. I love to play Softball! I don’t want to play it when I was in freshman highschool but during my fourth year in high school, I learned to love it! I had bat and a home--that was pretty terrific!
I visited my multiply account. I had a message/comment from Yla Corotan. She’s my brother’s classmate in grade school and she has been my schoolmate when I was still in grade school at AMS. She’s now studying in Manila. I read her profile and learned that she study at some prestige school located in Laguna—it’s St. Michael College. I reply to her message, on asking me how I am.
I changed my theme in multiply and I really love it! It’s really terrific! It has a word: College on the header. It’s cool! I saw the high school version first before the college version. The HS version was the first one I tried and the changed it to college when I search onward.
I forgot to bring my USB so I haven’t got the guitar chords of the song that my brother asked. Sayang!
I stopped surfing the net after an hour and fifteen minutes. When I went outside,the road is flooding with rain water and water coming from the canal, eww! It’s always like this when there’s a heavy rain. I didn’t notice that it was raining pretty har outside. Maybe because I was so concentrated with what I am doing on the net. But there’s no more rain when I went out…
I stay uplate. I surf the net and research the guitar chords of the songs that my brother asked. I don’t want to let him down. It’s just a simple request. I also make a research about Ana ivanovic. I can’t get enough of her… I’ve read some of her official website’s forum. According to the people/fans who have met her, she’s a very nice, kind, and lovely person! But thewhat I like most is that she’s very down to earth person. She’s really beautiful inside and out.I downloaded some of her pictures—especially the ones in her game at Indian Wells last March 2008. I copy-paste the news about her and some of her diary posted online.
I also search on Maria Sharapova…So I just keep on searching the guitar chords of the songs my brother asked and my favorite songs…
I stop surfing at four in the morning! My God! “Bilar nasad!”
***
I'm not really used to this, I mean posting my diary online. I'm not even sure to really do this, but what's the use of the blog???
lol.
until next time...