? ??????????????Abstract Rainbow? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (9 Ratings)??44 Grabs Today. 12347 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Color Chaos? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (18 Ratings)??43 Grabs Today. 21061 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Ticking BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Confirmed na jud!

Yes!
I am so happy and grateful. Finally it was confirmed just days ago that Bea Alonzo will be the new face of Betty La Fea. This is again another break for her and I know that many audience will totally love this new show because of Bea's character here. Betty might be ugly but she has totally a beutiful heart inside. lol.
Honestly speaking, Bea looks like Betty. lol. ^_^. As we can remember, Bea wore braces in her first sopa which is KTKH. In Betty La Fea, she will wear again braces and they will put some prostetics on her...
I'm just so glad and grateful that ABS-CBN has always for her and i'm thankful because there's always to look forward to from my idol. lol.
When is the official primer of Betty La Fea?
I don't have any idea yet but it will be SOON.
I just can't wait to see Bea on TV again.
I really miss her and the rest of the cast of Maging Sino Ka Man 2.
hay naku.
from Bea's interview in The Buzz, she said that she's happy and free. Yeah, she's single again! She break up with Mico Palanca. Atlast she's free again!

When Bea confirmed that she's single again, of course i feel so sorry for her but at the same time happy...

It means that there's still a chance that John and Bea will be together. The hope is always there. The fans' hopes never dief or John and Bea. Hope sparks! lol. ^.~ I really, really hope that John and Bea will end up being together.
If John is not the right for Bea, I wish she will find the right man for her--one that really loves her, loyal, trustworthy, caring, understanding, and of course, God fearing!

***
May God continue to bless thegirl I always admire!
And to all her fans all over the world(if there are), may we continue to support her and celebrate her victories in life. charmooz
***
so much for my happyness..
lol.

0 comments: