? ??????????????Abstract Rainbow? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (9 Ratings)??44 Grabs Today. 12347 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Color Chaos? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (18 Ratings)??43 Grabs Today. 21061 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Ticking BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, May 17, 2008

I want that book!

This summer is extremely boring. I think this is my most boring summer and i hate it. i hate waiting for the day to end...i hate doing same old routines....i hate staying up at home with nothing much to do than sleep and eat...i hate this kind of summer. I feel so relaxed all the time but I din't enjoy the pleasure that summer could bring. huhuhu.
But wait, there's still time. Yeah, there's still time to make this summer memorable. Me and my family will be going to Bohol this 22nd day of May. So I'm looking forward to that day and I just want to enjoy my stay there as possible. I ethat I got bored there sometimes but it's also such a nice feeling to stay in such a bucolic place in the province. it's peaceful there and the breeze that's coming from teh beach is so relaxing. Yes, a beach! the backyard of my lola's house is a beach. lol. swerte kaayo ba?...
hey why I'm talking all about summer? I'm suppose to talk about paulho coelho's books. Recently, I went to NBS at SM to check on some magazines. I saw their new display of books and novels. They display coelho's books like The Alchemist, the Valkyries, at so much more! I want to have a copy of atleast one of coelho's books. someday I will get a copy of that, when I have enough savings. someday!

so much for my writing

0 comments: