? ??????????????Abstract Rainbow? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (9 Ratings)??44 Grabs Today. 12347 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Color Chaos? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (18 Ratings)??43 Grabs Today. 21061 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Ticking BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Paris...and more from France!

Paris, Paris, Paris I want to be in Paris! If ever I get the chance to go to Europe, I will really go for Franxe. Paris is such a wonderful place. It’s very romantic and historic too! When I have watched the video of KC’s special show in ABS-CBN, I was really amazed by its very beautiful spots and sceneries especially the historic sites. I wantto visit the famous Louvre Museum. Butthere’s a big but I really want to visit the place where Queen Marie Antoinette used to live. You know I like her very much. People are just so judgmental about her that oftentimes she was accused of something that is not really true.


Parisjust wait for me OK? I’m going there.

-giselle -

Au Revoir

0 comments: