? ??????????????Abstract Rainbow? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (9 Ratings)??44 Grabs Today. 12347 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Color Chaos? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (18 Ratings)??43 Grabs Today. 21061 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Ticking BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Finally, I'm enrolled

Finally after hours of waiting and transferring from one place to another I’m officially enrolled at XU with BS Accountancy as my course

I’m super duper tired! Grabehtaas kaayo ang linyaI started falling in line around 8 AM then I have to be back at 1PM for counseling because they cannot accommodate us anymorehaiz

I had my lunch at BBQ station with my friends, Rhean and Dimplekami ra tuloback at schooldone! YeheeyFinanceinterview with the Dean at the SBM buildingID picture takingjoker ausige rami katawa then registrar napudI still have to submit two photocopies of my NSO birth certificatewala pa ko nagkuha nahbye2x to my friendsnetby the way, I have my interview schedule on 24 April, Thursday.

- giselle ^_^ -

Giselle Salem

2 comments:

♥ REIYUHN ♥ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
♥ REIYUHN ♥ said...

Salem!!! If parehas jud tah sked tanan.... CONGRATZ!!!!! Pareha ta PANGIT ug Sked....