? ??????????????Abstract Rainbow? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (9 Ratings)??44 Grabs Today. 12347 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Color Chaos? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (18 Ratings)??43 Grabs Today. 21061 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Ticking BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

No more excitement

I hate summer! Summer is suppose to be fun because at last I'm free from all those school works. Yes, it's summer and I'm really bored. I just stay at home with nothing much to do rather than my daily routine like eating, sleeping, and doing my assigned house hold chores. I'm through watching all the DVDs at home. Haiz. The only thing that amuses is me is through listening the music but even so, I get tired of listening to the music. If I only have the power to teleport, I would go to places like Subic, Nasugbu or Boracay. they were my dream places! I love the beach because it can make you feel relaxed and it gives you a tranquil moments. Yikes. This is so much for my elution. Hmmm.....

0 comments: