? ??????????????Abstract Rainbow? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (9 Ratings)??44 Grabs Today. 12347 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Color Chaos? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (18 Ratings)??43 Grabs Today. 21061 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Ticking BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

I miss the Tandem!

It's been awhile since the MSKM Book 2 ended. I really love the show so much that I could not afford to miss a single episode. I've been watching it since its first book. The reason why I love watching it is because of the bigatin stars most especially the John Lloyd-Bea love team. I love their tandem so much and |'ve been an avid fan of their tandem ever since their first and experimental love team in their first teleserye together in Kay Tagal Kitang Hinintay. They have a unique kind of chemistry which makes their fans nakakakilig. Now that's MSKM has ended, I'm just looking forward to their upcoming show together (if there is). I hope that MSKM will have another sequel in completion of the MSKM Trilogy. I heard rumors and nes on TV that MSKM is the last soap of John and Bea, I hope it's not true because I'm gonna protest! Hehe, just kidding but seriously, I can't imagine John nor Bea working with another pair. For an avid fan like me, I just hope that there will be lots of projects for the two being together.


0 comments: