? ??????????????Abstract Rainbow? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (9 Ratings)??44 Grabs Today. 12347 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Color Chaos? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (18 Ratings)??43 Grabs Today. 21061 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Ticking BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Hail Queen Marie Antoinette!

Do you know Queen Marie Antoinette? Her name sounds familiar right? Well, she is the Austrian-born queen of France, the wife of King Louis XVI. Her name is often associated with words like greed, indulgence, luxurious, etc. but some people perceive her as a totally mean queen. That's not true! I really admire Marie Antoinette for the courage that she showed all through out until her conviction. I thought I was just the one who idolized this queen but I found out that there are people out there who fights and give justice to Queen Marie Antoinette. I was really excited and interested when I once landed on that forum(but I forget the URL, hmp!). Anyway, she's the topic of my term paper. She's the reason why I had lots of sleepless nights...Well, I don't care 'cause I'm willing to fight for what is right. She's a historic figure but her name is associated with negative and false perceptions about her. I admire those people who knows the real marie antoinette. Hail Queen Marie Antoinette!

0 comments: