? ??????????????Abstract Rainbow? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (9 Ratings)??44 Grabs Today. 12347 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Color Chaos? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (18 Ratings)??43 Grabs Today. 21061 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Ticking BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Never Give Up

Sometimes in our life, we face challenges and trials. Problems all are around and we can't escape from them. The best solution to our problems is facing them. Nothing will happen if you will not do antyhing. It will worsen the problem. God created challenges so that our faith in Him will get stronger and that we will be able to strengthen our selves.
Never give up until you reach the top. Just believe in yourself. Just believe in God. Just do what you ought to do.
I had a problem regarding on my major subject. It's not easy as I thought. I had difficulty understanding our lessons and I barely pass our test. Well...
This part of my life is called the adjustment stage. I'm still first year and I need to adjust about everything in college. Sooner or later, I'll get used to this college lifestyle.
Ok, so much for my write-up. I know this is nonsense. hehe.
lol.
--hapit na prelims...I mean, prelim week na jud! Waah! Unsa kay resulta?..Pasar unta!--
Go, go, go, SBM Eagles!

0 comments: