? ??????????????Abstract Rainbow? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (9 Ratings)??44 Grabs Today. 12347 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Color Chaos? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (18 Ratings)??43 Grabs Today. 21061 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Ticking BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, July 28, 2008

Abba

















For the past few wee
ks, I've been listenning to the music of Abba. I really love their music. I love classic hits. Since ASAP introduced/promoted the movie, Mama-Mia!, I be
gan to sing their songs. Mama-Mia is a movie not about Abba but rather a musical, comedy, and romantic movie with the songs of Abba. I think two of the lead male performers of the band, Bjorn and Benny, produced the movie. There's a revival of the song Mama Mia and I really love to heart every time the FM station plays it on the radio. Well actually, I love the group ever since before. We even had a dance number of Mama when I was still in grade three. Some of my favorite songs were Mama Mia, Dancing Queen, Chiquitita, Take a Chance on Me, and Thank you for the music. To give you a bit of information of the group, Abba was one of the most successful bands i the 1970's. The band was first noted with their winning piece, "Waterloo", in the Eurovision Singing contest. They originated in Sweden(yes, they're Swede). The band was formed in the year 1973 with its two lead females siongers, Agnetha Faltskog and Anna-Frid Lyngstad, and two lead male composers-performers, Bjorn Ulvaeus and Benny Andersson. Abba disbanded in 1981 and there was a series of revival of their songs. Though there were some revivals, I will still stick with the original because I really, really love the voice of the two lead female singers especially Agnetha.

Lately, I bough a DVD in Divisoria entitled 'Abba in C
oncert' and I've been watching and listenning to it over and over again! I really love it and it's worth the money. I'm grateful that there's a bad formed Abba. I really love their kind of music--pop yet harmonic.

So I say thank you for their music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all
the joy they're bringing. Who can live without it, I ask in all honesty, what would life be without a song or a dance what are we? o I say thank you for the music for giving it to me.




0 comments: