? ??????????????Abstract Rainbow? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (9 Ratings)??44 Grabs Today. 12347 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Color Chaos? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (18 Ratings)??43 Grabs Today. 21061 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Ticking BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, July 10, 2008

CHAMPIONS NEVER QUIT!

Since the Wimbledon Tournament started, I haven't watched the tournament/game of my idol, ANA IVANOVIC. Even though, I can still catch on the latest news or update of the game through reading Tabloids or newspapers. My last update on the tournament was several weeks ago. Ana is still on the go. Last saturday, my former classmates talked about Wimbledon and I was so eager to listen to their discussion. I was saddened when my classmates told me that Ana lose . She can't continue the game? What?!!! It really broke my heart. How could she? She's WTA's number one!!! I knew it's a very sad news for all ivanovic fans, like me. =)
Though she lose, but it's okay. It does not make her less of a player. She's still the world's number one and there are still other tournaments which she can fight again. This is not yet the end of her career, it is just the beginning. We should take it like this, "You win some, you lose some." Champions are not those who fail but those who NEVER QUIT. Get it?!!

0 comments: