? ??????????????Abstract Rainbow? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (9 Ratings)??44 Grabs Today. 12347 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Color Chaos? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (18 Ratings)??43 Grabs Today. 21061 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Ticking BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, July 28, 2008

Have a Break...(have a Kit-Kat)


For the past few days
there have been things
I wish to do but I haven't done
it's due to my hectic schedule
everybody seems to be so busy
there's a work especially in school
and I'm so glad that we didn't
have a class last Thursday and Friday
and we had a SBM black party last
wednesday...
Atlast, I have given myself a break
Free from worries and problems
I didn't think of my problems
especially which deals with my studies
I just eat,sleep, and watch TV
I felt it was summer
I miss summer
especially the beach
you know i really love the beach,
and the sand too...

I enjoyed the two class holiday...
i know it's not enough to
give a satisfying break
but at least it freed me
from any school problems
we had an assignment but I didn't think
of it as for the moment
all I want is to enjoy
'cause I know that when
classes is on again
we'll be bombarded with lots,
and lots of school work
especially that midterm is
only a week away.
and i know it's gonna be
a crunching time.
So good luck to me
and to my blockmates...
batchmates...
co-SBM...
and to all students
haha.


SO...
Have a Break. Have a Kit-Kat.

Uhm, I didn't ate chocolate.
it's been like years since I last tasted Kit-Kat.
Haha.


so far...so good...but not quite...

0 comments: