? ??????????????Abstract Rainbow? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (9 Ratings)??44 Grabs Today. 12347 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Color Chaos? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (18 Ratings)??43 Grabs Today. 21061 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Ticking BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Joy of Reading

One of my favourite past-time hobbies is reading. I love to read a lot; be it novel, fictions, magazines, articles or newspaper. I find reading very enjoyable and not just it gives joy but it also gives me a lot of benefits.
here are some of the benefits:
Through reading i can access to a wider knowledge.
It enhances my vocabulary skills.
It motivates and inspires me in the light of what I've read.
It allows me to experience almost all kind of experience; comedy, thrill, excitement, love, humor, etc!
It enables me to reflect after every reading session.
It stimulates my mind.
It gives me information and ideas from different authors.
It enhances my speed and or reading skills.
I find reading so relaxing! Really. When I read, I just sit down, concentrate, and relax!
It eases or relieves my stressful days.
When I read, it keeps me from thinking of all the worries.
It gives me social awareness and updates me in the lates events/hapennings.
I learn everytime I read.
It lets me give my opinion.
I love to read different kind of books but I prefer reading history and classic novel books. However, I haven't read any these days. I'm so busy with lot of school works and I don't have time to read anymore(except lessons). Though, I'm still trying to give time to read for myself. Haha.
i suggest that you should read because reading has many great benefits. The benefits I mention above may be just some of the benefits that reading can give.
-xoxo-
-giseLLe(bookie side of me)

0 comments: