? ??????????????Abstract Rainbow? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (9 Ratings)??44 Grabs Today. 12347 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Color Chaos? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (18 Ratings)??43 Grabs Today. 21061 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Ticking BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Sweet Sixteen

Last September 12, 2007, Wednesday, was my birthday! I already turned sixteen...yah, sweet sixteen...hehehe.

I am just so happy that day...a lot of friends came into my classroom to see and greet me. One of my classmates told me that my classmates last year came to the class to see me before I arrived. I'm glad they still remember me.

I treated my close friends and classmates at McDo. I spend so much money but being with them on my birthday was priceless! Let me say it, "To give and not to count the cost...". I am just so sad that I can't invite and treat all of my friends.

For my sixteen years of existence, I am just so thankful to God that he gave me a wonderful life amidst the trials, pains, and sorrows. He gave me such wonderful blessings like a good family, good friends and good companions. There's no more than to live happily in this life. As what they always say, "Live the most of your life because life is short."

0 comments: