? ??????????????Abstract Rainbow? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (9 Ratings)??44 Grabs Today. 12347 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Color Chaos? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (18 Ratings)??43 Grabs Today. 21061 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Ticking BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, September 15, 2007

I Hate from online

I hate the way I hate you,

I hate it when you are near,

I hate the way you comb your hair,

I hate it when you’re here

I hate the way the sky is blue

I hate the grass is green,

I hate the way you wear your clothes

I hate it when you’re mean

I hate the way the ocean’s blue

I hate the clouds are white,

I hate your accent oh, so much

I hate it when we fight

I hate the way that you are tall

I even hate your height,

I hate it when you beg for more

I hate it that you’re right

But most of all I hate the way that all this isn’t true

And I hate the way I feel, when I’m not with you

Submit ReviewReport Possible AbuseAdd Story to FavoritesAdd Story to Story AlertAdd Author to FavoritesAdd Author to Author AlertAdd Story to C2 Archive

0 comments: