? ??????????????Abstract Rainbow? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (9 Ratings)??44 Grabs Today. 12347 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Color Chaos? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (18 Ratings)??43 Grabs Today. 21061 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Ticking BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, September 15, 2007

80's Mania

Last Saturday, September 8, the seniors had their family day. The motif was: 80's Mania. So we're expected to wear fashion trends from the 80's or 80's outfit. I don't know really what to wear but I had a good one. hehehe.

I am just so excited on that day, not because of the food...but for the disco! My experience last year was really a great one, very terrific! Nothing compares....

The food were great! They tasted good, love it!

But the song...i don't really like it. it's so....you know, boring...80's.........

Though, i did have fun, at least just a little. Our moderator was so energetic that night in the disco. Me and my friends are having fun, taking pictures and dancing in the dim. woah! it's really cool.

it's raining pretty hard when we go home...i felt tired and sooo sleepy. I laughed at the video when I watch it at home. My friend was oh so funny. I don't want to mention name. =)

0 comments: