? ??????????????Abstract Rainbow? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (9 Ratings)??44 Grabs Today. 12347 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Color Chaos? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (18 Ratings)??43 Grabs Today. 21061 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Ticking BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Poems from online

Poems

Never say I love you if you don’t really care. Never talk about feelings if they aren’t really there. Never hold my hand if your going to break my heart. Never say you’re going to if you don’t plan to start. Never look into my eyes if all you do is lie. Never say hi if you really mean goodbye. If you really mean forever, say you will try. Never say forever because it makes me cry!

Forget his name forget his face, forget his kiss his warm embrace. Forget the love you once knew. Remember he has someone knew. Forget him when they play your song. Remember you cried all night long. Forget how close you two once were. Remember he has chosen her. Forget how you memorized his walk. Forget the way he use to talk. Forget the things he use to say. Remember he has gone away. Forget his laugh forget his chin. Forget the dimples on his chin. Forget the way he held you tight. Remember hes with her tonight. Forget the time that went so past. Forget the love that moved it’s passed. Forget he said id leave you never. Remember now hes gone forever.

Every time I think about you my tears I can’t hide. I just want to be by your side. I know I said I wasn’t gonna cry for you but just being without you makes me so blue. I sit in my bed looking up at the sky, asking why I can’t get you out of my mind. Maybe you’re that guy that’s one of a kind. And now that you’re gone I can’t move on. You were the guy that made me smile, wow im not gonna know that feeling for a while.

That feeling went by so fast and I never knew I was gonna have to put you in the past. We said we weren’t gonna to forget and how it happened I regret. Now there’s nothing I can do just sit here and think about you.

You gotta take the good with the bad. Smile with the sad. Love what you got and remember what you had. Learn to forgive and never forget. Learn from your mistakes but never regret. People change, things go wrong. Just remember life goes on.

One night the moon said to me “If he makes you cry why don’t you leave him?” I paused for a while then I looked back at the moon and said “Moon would you ever leave your sky?”

Im not supposed to love you, im not suppose to care. Im not supposed to live my life wishing you were here. Im not suppose to wonder where you are or what you do. Im sorry I can’t help myself because im in love with you.

Tell my heart to stop beating. Tell my mind to stop thinking. Throw a stone in the ocean and tell it to stop sinking. Tell the sky not to be so blue, well it’s like telling me not to be in love with you.

Rose are red violets are blue I cannot go my whole life without you. The rain might pour and the sun might shine and im still wishing you were mine. Why can’t you love me the way I am? Not for who people want me to be. Im not the prettiest or the smartest, in fact im awkward and shy. I wish you could love me for who I am. I love you so much I want to cry. My heart is breaking every time you deny me. Why can’t you just accept the way I am? Why can’t you just love me?

I was cold and hurting lost in the night wandering and searching for heavens light. I saw the night clearing when you spread your rainbow wings but little did I know what joy you would bring. From that moment on a friendship did start you kissed away my tears and sheltered my heart. I blessed the day God sent him from above but then I grew fearfully for I had fallen in love. I told you this feeling and what did you say? You said you liked our friendship and that’s how it would stay. I cried for a friendship I thought I lost but when I felt your warm, gentle hand. You then whispered in my ear that by my side you’ll forever stay.

0 comments: