? ??????????????Abstract Rainbow? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (9 Ratings)??44 Grabs Today. 12347 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Color Chaos? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (18 Ratings)??43 Grabs Today. 21061 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Ticking BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Marmalade Boy fiction

here's some stories from my favorite anime, Marmalade Boy!
Good Night, My love

Miki sat in her hotel room thinking about the recent events.
I still can't believe I’m going to marry Yuu! Well first we have to get our parent's approval. This'll definitely be a total shocker to them!
Miki smiled at the thought of her parent's faces. As fast as the smile came, it left just as quickly and was replaced with a sorrowful frown. Miki already missed Yuu. She had fallen asleep in his arms earlier, so of course he carried her to her hotel room and bed. She woke up a couple of minutes later from shrilling thunder outside.
I want to see Yuu so badly but I don’t want to wake him up either!
Suddenly lightening struck right in front of Miki's window, making her jump a foot in the air.
"That's it! I’m going over there!" she exclaimed to herself.
So she ran out the door, went to the next door, and started banging on it. As soon as Yuu answered the door she tackled him, making them both fall to the ground.
"Now, who do we have here?" Yuu said with a smirk.
"I just had to see you!" she said as she looked up at him with a smile. Yuu lightly chuckled and bent down and gently placed a kiss on her forehead.
"Did I wake you up?" Miki asked with a worried look.
"No," Yuu replied, “I was fixing to go to bed though."
"Um...Yuu?"
"Yes?"
"I was wondering...um..How do I say this...?”
"What is it, Miki?" Yuu asked, gently lifting her chin to look her in the eyes.
"I wanted to know if I could, uh, sleep with you tonight."
Before Yuu could reply, Miki quickly added, "Of course, not in the perverted way!"
"I know what you meant," Yuu said warmly, "Of course you can sleep with me." So Yuu and Miki got under the secure blankets of the hotel bed. Miki snuggled up against Yuu, and he put his arm around her.
"I love you, Yuu," Miki said in a whisper.
"I love you too."
"Good night."
Yuu gently kissed her lips and said, "Good night, my love.”

***end***

Love is a tradagy. For some it may come true, but for others it will forever be unrequinted, and move on to another. But for everyone their first love is one of the most special. So this, to you is a poem written from me, Miki, to you, Ginta. We are in our last year of junior high, and I just wanted to let you know before we forever forget what has happened in the past.


My illusion of love is not what it seems,
Or at least toward me,
Because can't you see,
I just want you to be with me.

We've known eachother for years,
Together or apart,
and in one way or another,
You have won my heart.

I would like to let you know,
Even if you aready do,
My heart aches,
Because I can not have you.

You may not love another,
but you do not love me,
and can't you see,
that is just as bad to me.

And so I shall say this,
as my some words to you,

My heart is true.

But only towards you.

I know that you have fully rejected my feelings toward you as more then friends. And with this, I would like to ask if you would like to restart our relationship when we enter high school. As total strangers who will learn to be friends once again, and this time maybe, I will be able to not have a stupid schoolgirl crush on you. If you would also like this, please meet me by the clock tower infront of the school on Friday. We can get a head start on our new life, as best friends.

-Miki

***ends***
Another day, another romance

Chapter 1

Miki was in her room writing in a diary to her best friend Meiko. She was just thinking to herself,'It's so boarding around here. I wish something good would happen.' She then said out loud without thinking,"Yea, like...true love." Just then Miki heard her parents calling her from downstairs. "Miki, come downstairs, we need to tell you something, importment," Miki's mother called her. "Coming!" Miki called back.

She put her diary down, and went downstairs thinking,'Hmm, I wonder what's up.'

"What's wrong Mom? Dad?" Miki asked as she walked into the kicthen. "Sit down dear," her mother said. Miki sit down. "Want a piece of cake?" Miki's mother asked her. "Uh..sure," Miki said. Her mother passed her a piece of cake. "Miki dear, we need you to listen to us without freaking out," Miki's mother said.

"Huh? What is it? What's wrong?" Miki asked.

"We decided, that we've both like to get a divorce," both of Miki's parents said. "WHAT!" Miki panicked,"Are you insanse!"

"What's going on here?"

"When we were on our little trip to Hawaii we met this really, nice couple, there the Matsuuras," Miki's father told her. "WHAT! The Matsuuras! Who are they!" Miki demanded. "A couple who was on the same tour group as us," Miki's mother said.

"Yup, and it wasn't long before, your mother fell in love with Mr. Matsuura, and I fell in love with his wife," Miki's father said. Miki's eyes went wide...like this... lol,"L...love?" Miki said as an anime sweatdrop appeared on her forehead.

"Yup, so we all just decided to swap partners and remerry," Miki's father explained. "WHAT! Your going to...switch partners!" Miki started feeling kinda dizzy from the shock of it all. "ARE YOU CRAZY! Listen to yourselves this is insanse!" She told them. "Miki, dear we rediscovered love when me met the Matsuuras. So please forgive us, please Miki?" Miki's mother said.

"Hmm, I'm going to school!", Miki said as she, got a piece of toast, her school bag, and ran out the door, sobbing, thinking,'This is so insanse and way out of the line!' When she got to school, she found it very hard to consentrace, cause she was too busy thinking about what her parents were doing.

At the end of the day she told her best friend Meiko, what was happening. Miki was very upset. Meiko couldn't believe it,"I always thought that your parents were really close. I mean didn't they just get back from that long trip in Hawaii?" Meiko asked.

"Yea, it was that stupid trip! It caused this mess to happen," Miki said,"while on the trip they said they met another couple, the Matsuura couple. My father fell in love with Mrs. Matsuura, and my mother fell in love with Mr. Matsuura. They all decided to just swap partners. Just like that. I throught that my parents were always a little strange, but this is going too far."

Meiko just giggled as she said,"Are you kidding! Your lucky to have such cool parents. I really like 'em."

"Yea, that's just cause you don't have to live with them," Miki groaned. "No I'm serius. I like them better then my parents any day," Meiko said then looked down at the ground sadly as she said,"It's true. My parents merriage is a big mess. There both having affairs and don't love each other any more. But they won't devorce each other. My father worries about what people will think, and my mother has other reasons. I wish they had just ended it a long time ago. They have no idea how hard it is for a kid to watch there parents fight all the time. It hurts. That's why...I don't think I'll ever get married."

"Meiko, is that why you say, no to every guy who asks you out. Are you afaird?" Miki asked Meiko. "No, no, that's not it. It's just that none of those boys were my type. I may have a distrust in marriage, but I'm perfectly ok, with guys," Meiko said as she laughed.

Miki had this blank look on her face as if to say,"Yea right!" Just then Ginta, another one of Miki's friends ran up holding a tennis racket and a ball,"Hey, hey Miki, I'm gonna, catch in some pratice, wanna join me and work on our strokes?" He asked Miki.

"Uh, no sorry, and by the way, I won't be able to go to practice today," Miki said,"Could you apolgy to everyone?"

"Why? What's up, Miki?" Meiko whispered to Miki. "I'm meeting the Matsuuras, and I'm going to try to talk them all out of this, if it's the last thing, I do," Miki whispered back. "What did you over eat and get dierreer or something?" Ginta asked. "That's gross! I have family business!", Miki said as she gave Ginta a dirty look.

"Family, business huh? Ok, I'll tell the others," Ginta said. "Ok, 'by. Thanks for the help Ginta," Miki said. "No, problem," Ginta repiled. Miki then left, as she thought,'I'm not going sit around while they act way out of line,' she then stopped and screamed out without thinking,"I WILL STOP THERE PLAN!" Everyone looked at Miki like they thought something was wrong with her. "Uh...hehe," Miki said as a big sweatdrop appeared on her forehead. She then continued home.

0 comments: