? ??????????????Abstract Rainbow? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (9 Ratings)??44 Grabs Today. 12347 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Color Chaos? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (18 Ratings)??43 Grabs Today. 21061 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Ticking BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, January 03, 2010

New Year's Resolution and Kung Fu Panda

I won't make any New Year's Resolution!!! The reason why I won't make any is because I know I can't keep them. It's just so dissapointing when I can't keep my resolution so to avoid dissapointments and regrets, I won't make any. I just want to have a more positive view in life.

IAnd usually when we make NYR, we promise to change ourselves for the better. One reason I don't want to make any of those is because I can't change my personality. I will always be ME. I can be nice and friendly but I could not be totally nice because I have a mean side of me. I don't want to change my attitude for people to like me. I want them to accept me as I am because I am who I am. What they see is what they get. I don't pretend someone I am not. And no matter how I try to change and myself or they changing me, it would always be ME...the me that I used to be. The me who I know is rebellious, who goes on her own way, who stand by her beliefs, who struggles, who continues to dream... I may not change but I can improve myself. Makes sense?

What's the connection with Kung Fu Panda?

I just can relate a scene from the said movie in connection with 'changing one's self'


Shifu: [intercepting Po, who is fleeing the temple after learning he has to face Tai Lung soon] You cannot leave! A real warrior never quits!
Po: Watch me!
[tries to run around Shifu]
Po: Come on! How am I supposed to beat Tai Lung? I can't even beat you to the stairs!
Shifu: You will beat him because you are the Dragon Warrior!
[pokes Po in his stomach]
Po: You don't believe that!
[Shifu swipes at his hand with Oogway's stick]
Po: You never believed that! From the first moment I got here, you've been trying to get rid of me!
[Shifu knocks him to the ground]
Shifu: Yes! I was! But now I ask you to trust in your master as I have come to trust in mine.
Po: You're not my master. And I'm not the Dragon Warrior.
Shifu: Then why didn't you quit? You knew I was trying to get rid of you, yet you stayed!
Po: Yeah, I stayed. I stayed because everytime you threw a brick at my head or said I smelled; it hurt, but it could never hurt more than everyday of my life just being me. I stayed because I thought if anyone can change me, can make me not me, it was you! The greatest kung fu teacher in all of China!
Shifu: I can change you! I can turn you into the Dragon Warrior! And I will!
Po: Come on! Tai Lung is on his way here right now! And even if it takes him a hundred years to get here, how are *you* gonna change *this* into the Dragon Warrior? Huh? How? How? How!
Shifu: I don't know!
[sighs]
Shifu: I don't know.
Po: [sighs and frowns sadly] That's what I thought.
_____

^_^
^^^_____^^^
&&&
&&&
&&&&&
&&&&&&
##   ##




0 comments: