? ??????????????Abstract Rainbow? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (9 Ratings)??44 Grabs Today. 12347 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Color Chaos? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (18 Ratings)??43 Grabs Today. 21061 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Ticking BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, January 02, 2010

LarLar

I wake up around 8:30 this morning. God, I am still sleepy!!! I can't go back to sleep coz the sunrays that were coming out from the window is hurting my eyes. (It really hurts!) So I just get off from bed and then eat. After I ate, I immediately took a bath and start on working again our english project. I am suppose to meet my groupmates but they refuse to meet me. What the hell is wrong with them?...this is suppose to be a group project but why is it that I am the one who mostly do the work? They didn't even state their reason why they can't make it.. sagdi nalang...sc**** them!!! (God forgive!)

So, instead of meeting them, I decided to go to Lim Ketkai mall. Going there is not really part of my plan for the day. I am suppose to finish the project today but it seems that it can't be done within this day. And...why would I engross myself in working this God-damn project while the rest of my groupmates are enjoying the day?!! Hmp!! So, I decided to go to the mall and unwind myself from the arduous project. But the main reason why I wanted to go there because Kaloi texted me in the earlier part of the day saying that he thinks he see [VEN] at the mall. According to him, He was just alone. Thinking and believing that [ven] is really there, I desperately wanted to go there...and so I did. But, aside from just going there, unwinding myself, and searching over ven, I plan to buy some stuffs for myself out of the money I got on Christmas and New Year. Yipeey!

At the mall...I just walk round and round the place...looking on some display...searching for ven...and thinking what should I buy with my money. I did buy some stuffs for myself and I bought a regular Zagu(my all time favorite pearl shake) as a refreshment. I bought a cafe latte flavor. Unfortunately, I did not find ven (even just a glimpse or a shadow) during my stay at the mall. Oh why, why, why?...when will I see you again? It's been almost a year since I last saw you. Though I always see your face on pictures, t seeing you in personl is different. Lahi ra gyud na makit-an taka sa personal.

After malling, I went straight to XU to attend mass. It's been 2 weeks already that I haven't attended mass as part of the CA's apostolate. When I went inside the campus, I feel some kind of nostalgia.In fact, naninibago ako. Oh my, I miss the place...I miss school even though I still don't want to enter class on Monday. Haha.

Went to the choir box...sing....Actually I am substitute of Ge for OBC.

A short meeting after the mass...

"Giselle, welcome back!"

Huh? "So, dugay na gyud diay ko nawala?.."
"Yes!!!"

in my thought, "dugay na gyud diay ng 2 weeks."


m & m's, durian candy over chikka.

--next time nalang ang continuation, sleepy na talaga me..

0 comments: