? ??????????????Abstract Rainbow? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (9 Ratings)??44 Grabs Today. 12347 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Color Chaos? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (18 Ratings)??43 Grabs Today. 21061 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Ticking BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, January 23, 2010

First Exam Down

Howdy there!

This day..I only had few hours of sleep.

I slept last night around 10 PM and then I woke up at 1 AM. Since then I never went back to bed to sleep. I studied for my exam in Accounting 5. God, it's crunching time! Honestly, I am not prepared for the exam but I hope that I have studied enough in able for me to pass.

The weather was kinda gloomy parallel to what I feel today--gloomy and "lutang".

I went to school early and as I was about to enter the school campus, CyCy saw me and called me...and we saw Eman and Kaye and then we went together to A606. We used the elevator going there. Some of my classmates were already there at the classroom. We arranged ourselves accordingly.

I use the remaining minutes in reviewing but it seems that the lessons will not absorb in my gray matter anymore. "Sa mahinumduman nalang nako ug sa akong masabtan," I thought.

In awhile, our proctor arrived. "God, this is it!"

Our exam was...tough as it always seem! Though, I am glad that I have answered correctly some of the questions. Good thing I have studied on the two reviewers.

After the exam....stayed at the canteen...net at the SS Netlab...had lunch at the canteen . Good thing, Ray and Albert accompanied me at the canteen while I'm having my lunch. In awhile, Tropang X joined in our table and we had numerous chikka. We attended a seminar on Cinematography afterwards. By the way, it's raining. What a bad weather!!

That ends my day at the school. Jonalyn and I went out the campus together.

Went home. Sleep!

* Sorry for the inconsistency and wrong use of words.


0 comments: