? ??????????????Abstract Rainbow? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (9 Ratings)??44 Grabs Today. 12347 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Color Chaos? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (18 Ratings)??43 Grabs Today. 21061 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Ticking BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Community Building ^_^

 This has been another tiring yet fun-filled day.

We Chapel Aides had our Community Building at the same time post-Christmas party celebration at San Pedro Beach Resort, Opol, Misamis Oriental, Philippines.

What is Community Building?
In my own, I define it  as a kind of activity wherein we get to know more each other as member of the community.

Details.
8-9 AM- Meet at the Park Cafe Divisoria

Probably, we arrived at the place around 10 or 11..
We first had a game and it's called pass the ball and crawl. We are divided into two groups and I belong to group 1. Fortunately, we won as a team! Yipeey! The loosing team had to crawl under us with our legs open wide.

then Lunch...
I really enjoy the pook especially the Pancit at the bilao and the sinugba. I feel bloated afterwards.
then Games ulit...
I like the games part coz I just enjoy it even if our team always loses.

basta...nalingaw ko karong adlawa!






bow.

0 comments: