? ??????????????Abstract Rainbow? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (9 Ratings)??44 Grabs Today. 12347 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Color Chaos? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (18 Ratings)??43 Grabs Today. 21061 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Ticking BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, August 02, 2008

Still Lucky...I feel so blessed!

I've been having a hard time in coping up with my major subject. I always had the urge and determination of passing it but it turned to a failure (but not all). Failure; such a lonely and dreadful word! A challenging subject plus a terror teacher is equal to a total nosebleed. I've been using the term 'nosebleed' ever since I started college. They always use it to describe a crucial condition especially in our department where our condition/situation is always crucial.

The result of my latest quiz was a failure. before I receive it, I already had in my mind that it's failed yet I still hope that it pass. My heart broke out like a glass broken into million pieces when I saw my very low score. I felt so hopeless and 'twas like the end of my future...my goal...my career...I really thought that I am already out of the passing list but when sir announced the passers, I was really surprised when I heard my name. I still pass in the passing list? I am supposedly out since the last test and I still passed now that I failed again? How come? I never mind to ask myself further...I just want to feel the moment of total bliss...the moment of reality! Haha. =)

I am still lucky. I feel so blessed! After having such low grades, I still passed. I think I deserve it. I am always so determined to pass and not just pass but to excel. I felt that God never leave me and I know He never will. And as the song goes "God will make a way where there seems to be no way. He works in ways, we cannot see, He will make a way for me". I believe in the saying that goes "Nasa Diyos ang awa, nasa tao ang gawa."

Prayer plus labor is equal to success!

0 comments: