? ??????????????Abstract Rainbow? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (9 Ratings)??44 Grabs Today. 12347 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Color Chaos? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (18 Ratings)??43 Grabs Today. 21061 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Ticking BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Second Day of Examination!

I woke up around six in the morning to continue on studying my exam in Filipino. Last nigt, I was so lazy to study that's why I sleep early. And now I have to cram up!
School...
I arrived at ten in the morning...went to chapel to pray with Carren...I accompany Carren in buying a bottle of mineral water...Carren saw a very cute and handsome guy...I totall agree!..she bet he's in upper year and she says he's a new student...STC building...tambay sa kadjut sa room 306 with the nursing studz. It was Hazel Tong's class...chika for a moment. Ting, Diane, and Xians came suddenly...chika napud...I miss Ting...she's my seatmate for almost three quarters in my senior year in highschool and now that we're in college we only seldom see each other and talk just for awhile...exam....it's not so hard but it's quite challenging...with my circle of friends--jollibee...puno man....McDo! I miss mcdo....

Pap-parap-pap-pap
Love Ko 'To

0 comments: